This short film shows how the addition of aerial photography can lend drama to a simple interview. It’s about the creation of the centrepiece sculpture for the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed. We’ve interspersed headshots of the sculptor Gerry Judah talking about his inspiration for the piece with ground footage of its construction; which includes time-lapse photography. Then the video literally takes off as our drone encircles the huge sculpture showing its prominent position in front of Goodwood House and the cars in close-up.
• Client – Littlehampton Welding
• Production Agency – Crate47
• Aerial Photography – Air47
• Pilot – Sam Moore
• Camera Operator – Pete Jones
• Director of Photography – Pete Jones
• Ground Work – Pete Jones, Mike Page
• Editor – Jules Philippi
Interested in working with us?
If you would like to talk to Crate47 about a project please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.