This short film shows how the addition of aerial photography can lend drama to a simple interview. It’s about the creation of the centrepiece sculpture for the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017. We’ve interspersed headshots of the sculptor Gerry Judah talking about his inspiration for the piece with ground footage of its construction; which includes time-lapse photography. Then the video literally takes off as our drone encircles the huge sculpture showing its prominent position in front of Goodwood House and the cars in close-up.
• Client – Littlehampton Welding
• Production Agency – Crate47
• Aerial Photography – Air47
• Pilot – Sam Moore
• Camera Operator – Pete Jones
• Director of Photography – Pete Jones