The aerial videography in this short film lifts the viewer off the ground and gives them views of the soaring sculpture that they would never normally see. Designed by Jerry Judah for the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2016 it was constructed in sections by Littlehampton Welding at their steelworks before being erected by them on site. Crate47 Photography was there to record the process and of course, the Air47 drone was on hand to get those awe-inspiring aerial shots.
• Client – Littlehampton Welding LTD
• Production Agency – Crate47
• Aerial Photography – Air47
• Pilot – Sam Moore
• Camera Operator – Cameron Fry
• Director of Photography – Pete Jones